Wednesday 5 May 2010

Politics blah blah blah...

Well tomorrow is the Big Day - the country votes! Personally the whole run-up is so boring and predictable - lots of empty promises, hot air, glammed up wives wheeled out and about, shaking hands, kissing babies, whatever.
I'm going to vote Labour - I know Gordon is bumbling and not very charming but I feel his heart's in the right place whereas David Cameron! The more down to earth he pretends to be the more of a toff he reveals himself to be. He may be a really nice person in real life, I don't know I've never met him and never will coz I'm not posh and don't live in London. But what does he know about working class people and the hardships they face? Yes he had a precious disabled son who sadly died, but he's a millionaire - he's never had to grovel to social services to get a few hours a month help with looking after his disabled child has he? Sorry but he just seems false, snobby and he does have bad hair, so lets hope he doesn't get in!
Phew, don't know what came over me then, got all political, won't happen again, now, what to make for tea - chicken poppets and chips or bacon butties?

No comments:

Post a Comment